We offer teaching and preparation for all ages in early childhood development.
Your child's first year of life is an amazing time filled with discovery and enormous growth learning. At Little Tots Learn A Lot we build a bond of trust with your baby. We also stimulate your baby's cognitive, emotional, and physical development. We provide a loving warm environment.
- Sensory Activities
- Touching, feeling and squeezing. Exploring their surroundings and interacting with fellow children.
- Motor Skills
- Crawling and cruising.
- Fine Motor Skills
- Grasping and squeezing soft toys.
We know that children learn best when they're actively engaged. We know they learn critical science, math, reading and writing concepts through hands on sensory oriented activities at this age. Here at Little Tots Learn A Lot we recognize that children at this age may be at very different stages of development. At Little Tots Learn A Lot we accommodate your child, no matter where he or she is in their development.
- Math Concepts
- Fractions with fruit and other recognizable objects.
- The three states of water (ex. using popsicles) Show how water interacts with other items (ex. using a rose and adding food color in the water changes the color of the petals.
- Learning beginner words and phrases.
Here at Little Tots Learn A Lot our Preschool Prep program will prepare your child to successfully enter Kindergarten and beyond to become a lifetime learner. Your child will acquire all skills necessary to successfully enter kindergarten eager and ready to learn. Little Tots Learn A Lot will introduce much of the scheduling and activities that will make the transition to kindergarten an easy one.
- Is a fine motor skill that involves learning how to control a pencil and specific strokes for name writing.
- Provides the necessary skills for hand eye coordination and following instructions. This is learned through art and crafts.
- Intermediate Math Concepts
- Fractions with fruit continued and the introduction of flash cards. Number writing and recognition.
- Intermediate Reading
- Spelling words, writing, and learning how to use them in a sentence. Pronunciation and mastering the recognition of specific words.
- Art & Crafts
- Learning colors, following instructions and exploring the minds creativity using clay, crayons, chalk and paint.
Here at Little Tots Learn A Lot we encourage learning from our surroundings. We go on field trips to open up your child's mind to exploration. Teaching them at a young age that the world is bigger than their immediate surroundings. Field trips encompass all learning avenues from math to art. We visit pumpkin patches, the Zoo, library and parks. Exploration is the key to learning anything.